In this episode of the Adventure Made Podcast, brothers Seth, Josh, Adam, and David, catch up and talk about Rewild Gear product updates and give a behind-the-scenes look at starting a gear company. This episode was the first one featuring the four founding brothers of the company.
- "If the desert wants you to die, you will."
- "Get your gear right and keep it tight!"
- Product updates & testing
- Feedback on the Gasper 4 knife
- Learning, stretching & growing
- Manufacturers frustrations
- Firecrackers & catching things on fire
- Josh's disdain for plastic
- Adam's destiny as a Firefighter
- Seth's experience with start-ups & overcoming hurdles
- David's thoughts on branding, positioning & storytelling
- The design process & bringing products to market
- Everyday gear for the car
- Quality companies & scaling
- Wilderness lessons learned from living in the desert
- Conservation & controversy
- Future products
- Pocket dump