Joel Runyon is an endurance athlete and entrepreneur. He's the founder of IMPOSSIBLE ®, a performance lifestyle brand dedicated to helping people push their limits and do something impossible. In 2017, Joel became the youngest person to run an ultra marathon on every continent while raising $200k+ for education non-profit initiatives around the world.
"What is the most difficult thing you can do relatively soon?"
"How you do anything is how you do everything."
- Early beginnings of life & entrepreneurship
- The start of IMPOSSIBLE
- Getting into endurance racing
- Not being able to get a job at Starbucks
- Softening failure - good or bad idea?
- The stories we tell ourselves that hold us back
- Quitting not being an option
- Using commitments to accomplish goals
- Building trust with yourself
- Overriding pain
- Goal setting - the IMPOSSIBLE List
- Finding hard things that are worth doing
- Asking the question - "What would make my life a good story?"
- Running a marathon on each continent
- Lessons learned from nature & our relationship with it
- Getting stuck in Doha, Qatar, without a passport
- Book: A Million Miles in a 1000 Years - Donald Miller
- Book: Kiss or Kill: Confessions of a Serial Climber - Mark Twight
- Book: Mindset
- Podcast: Lex Fridman
- Podcast: Michael Malice
- Joel's website
- Joel's Blog
- Joel's Performance Apparel + Supplements
- Joel's Fitness Training
- Joel's Philanthropy
- Joel's Instagram
- Joel's Twitter
- Joel's Facebook
- IMPOSSIBLE Instagram
- IMPOSSIBLE Twitter
- IMPOSSIBLE Facebook
- IMPOSSIBLE YouTube
- Oncloud shoes
- Shot Bloks
- GORUCK Bags